On October 10, The Grand Ole Opry was the place to be in Nashville. If you were lucky enough to get a ticket that night, your line-up of artists included Brooks & Dunn, Keith Urban, and Chris Janson!!
What the audience didn’t expect though was an impromptu duet with Keith Urban and Chris Janson, and we are SOLD on this performance!
Watch Keith and Chris sing “Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)” by John Michael Montgomery:
Along with our Monthly Album Releases Series, we also want to start a Weekly Country Singles Series. This series will list the Top 20 Country Singles of at week. If there are any series you would like us to start, or try out, please feel free to live it in the comment section below.
To set up the layout of how these posts will be, we will write it out as the artist, song on the chart, and then their label.
The Week of August 6, 2017
- Dustin Lynch, “Small Town Boy”, Broken Bow
- Jason Aldean, “They Don’t Know”, Broken Bow
- Carly Pearce, “Every Little Thing”, Big Machine
- Maren Morris, “I Could Use A Love Song”, Columbia Nashville
- Kenny Chesney, “All The Pretty Girls”, Blue Chair Records
- Easton Corbin, “A Girl Like You”, Mercury Nashville
- Eric Church, “Round Here Buzz”, EMI Nashville
- Brad Paisley, “Last Time For Everything”, Arista Nashville
- LOCASH, “Ring On Every Finger”, Reviver Records
- Jon Pardi, “Heartache On The Dance Floor”, Capitol Nashville
- Kane Brown feat. Lauren Alaina, “What Ifs”, RCA Nashville
- Chris Lane, “For Her”, Big Loud Records
- Luke Combs, “When It Rains It Pours”, Columbia
- Chris Janson, “Fix A Drink”, Warner Music Nashville
- Jerrod Niemann, “God Made A Woman”, Curb
- LANCO, “Greatest Love Story”, Arista Nashville
- Kelsea Ballerini, “Legends”, Black River Entertainment
- Chris Young, “Losing Sleep”, Sony Music
- Josh Turner, “All About You”, MCA Nashville
- Jake Owen, “Good Company”, RCA Nashville
Continue reading This Week’s: Top 20 Country Singles (8/6/17)